JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
I've got a 3 piece set of commercial building type 3/4" plywood shelving. Got them from work in hopes of putting them in my new shed/reloading room but plans have changed and they won't fit anymore.
Dimensions:
97 1/4" tall
2 @ 37" wide, 1 @ 35 1/2" wide
11 3/4" deep

Each unit has 6 shelves and double cabinets. Color is 80's chic but not terrible.
Shelf dimensions:
5 @ 8 3/4" tall, 1 @ 11"

Cabinets are 28" tall.

They're designed to be installed end to end totaling roughly 109 1/2" long. Don't have the toe kick for it so you'd have to build one in order for the lower cabinet doors to swing open and closed. I do have the trim pieces that go in between each section to hide the seams. Asking $100 OBO. They're big and heavy so you'll need a full size truck or trailer. I won't deliver. I can help load your rig but that's it. Pictures are of them laying on their sides.

IMG_2735.jpg IMG_2734.jpg IMG_2732.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top