Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

2x Brand New 25rd Butler Creek Steel Lips for Ruger 10/22

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by BVEntertainment, Apr 13, 2013.

1. BVEntertainment

BVEntertainment Seattle New Member

Hi Folks,

I'm new here.

What I have here is two brand new 25 round Steel Lips magazines made by Butler Creek. They're designed for a Ruger 10/22, and most users who have this firearm have probably heard of this particular model of magazine. They're designed so up to two magazines can interlock for super fast swapping.

butler_creek_steellips.jpg

Sorry about the bad pic. It's a cell phone pic and I couldn't get good lighting.

As most people know these are sold out most everywhere, and they're hard to get a hold of. I'm asking $80 for both shipped with delivery confirmation included. Paypal only.

I realize buyers are always taking a big leap of faith. I do have accounts with both Ebay and Amazon under BVentertainment with 100% feedback on both sites.

Note: Many owners report superb results from this model of magazine. However, a few owners have reported jamming and improper feeding. One user said they're designed slightly oversized around the lip to ensure a tight fit and by filing them slightly in a certain place you can ensure a perfect fit with any Ruger 10/22. But, beware, I have not confirmed this. Nor will I recommend for anyone to alter them in any way. You are best to consult with experts before doing anything.

Asking $80 for both magazines shipped with free confirmation.

ATTENTION: Your expression of interest in conducting this transaction is acknowledgment that you are of the age 18 or over. Also, I will not ship to California or any other state where high capacity magazines are prohibited for import. Please state your location clearly if you are interested in purchasing.

butler_creek_steellips.jpg