Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

2nd Shooting in a Week - Kansas

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by etrain16, Feb 25, 2016.

1. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Breaking News

On the heels of the shooting in Michigan, now an employee has gone on a shooting spree in Hesston, Kansas. Latest is that he killed 4, injured 20 and the shooter himself is dead. This is new news, so it's still developing. That said, even with little info, I expect our anti's to be out in force to embrace the carnage and blood in the name of gun control.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gu...n-kansas-shooting-spree/ar-BBq1n4m?li=BBnb7Kz

2. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Terrible, terrible thing. I'm waiting to hear what could have caused a person to do something like this.

coyotecaller and etrain16 like this.
  3. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Initial theory coming out from investigators this morning is that he was served a restraining order just hours before this started. Sounds like someone with, once again, known issues who lost it when they were confronted - in this case, with the restraining order. Unfortunately this world has it's share of bad people - and this one did a very bad thing. :(

4. Hawaiian

Hawaiian Tigard Oregon Well-Known Member

The guy had a long criminal history and even did time. No word yet how he obtained the firearms.

5. d2the3

d2the3 Eugene, Oregon Well-Known Member

On the "today" show they just said an assault rifle, and a handgun were used........

6. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

And another one in washington outside of seattle. Guy killed his family and then himself.

I just don't understand the mentality to go and do something like this.
    I get life is hard. But how can you hurt people because your life sucks.
    If your a loser just go in the woods and put yourself out of your misery.

coyotecaller likes this.
  7. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Prolific use of medications, and a "public display of mourning" mentality that is growing ever pervasive in our society.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
    clearconscience likes this.
  8. clearconscience

This guy was barred from owning firearms. A woman has been charged for supplying him with an "assault" rifle and pistol.

It is said it was the Hesston police chief that charged in and killed the shooter.

Good on him.
    Maybe now they will march in the streets in his honor and blame the officers for serving him a protection order and sending him on this rampage.

Nice to see the laws work to prevent these things...:..oh wait.......

9. clearconscience

I don't know why the people who are straw buyers aren't charged as accomplices in these cases?

10. Provincial

Provincial Near Salem, OR Well-Known Member

That might actually help reduce the amount of gun crime, which would not be what the politicians want. :rolleyes:

clearconscience likes this.