JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Breaking News

On the heels of the shooting in Michigan, now an employee has gone on a shooting spree in Hesston, Kansas. Latest is that he killed 4, injured 20 and the shooter himself is dead. This is new news, so it's still developing. That said, even with little info, I expect our anti's to be out in force to embrace the carnage and blood in the name of gun control.

<broken link removed>

Terrible, terrible thing. I'm waiting to hear what could have caused a person to do something like this.

Terrible, terrible thing. I'm waiting to hear what could have caused a person to do something like this.

Initial theory coming out from investigators this morning is that he was served a restraining order just hours before this started. Sounds like someone with, once again, known issues who lost it when they were confronted - in this case, with the restraining order. Unfortunately this world has it's share of bad people - and this one did a very bad thing. :(

And another one in washington outside of seattle. Guy killed his family and then himself.

I just don't understand the mentality to go and do something like this.
I get life is hard. But how can you hurt people because your life sucks.
If your a loser just go in the woods and put yourself out of your misery.

This guy was barred from owning firearms. A woman has been charged for supplying him with an "assault" rifle and pistol.

It is said it was the Hesston police chief that charged in and killed the shooter.

Good on him.
Maybe now they will march in the streets in his honor and blame the officers for serving him a protection order and sending him on this rampage.

Nice to see the laws work to prevent these things...:..oh wait.......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top