JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Terror Tots: Colorado Second Grade Student Suspended For Throwing Pretend Grenade And Saying ?Pshhh? « JONATHAN TURLEY

Articles about this are all over the interwebs right now. 7 year old kid was suspended from school because he was playing on the playground and pretended there was a box full of evil forces, and he pretended to throw a grenade into it, including some 'sploding sound effects. He was imagining himself as being a hero.

I don't know about y'all but that's pretty much the dumbest thing yet to be suspended from school for. How do they expect BOYS to play? How do they expect kids to grow up and want to serve in the military or serve and protect on a police force, without at least pretending to fight and use weapons?

The pussification of America continues.

Well. I guess because of gun violence. duh.

At this rate he'll be pretend mass murdering by 10.

Wow. Don't know what else to say. If I got suspended for every imaginary grenade I threw or imaginary machine gun I fired at that age I would probably still be locked up today. This is why I will be paying for my kid(s) to go to private school (as well as public school because we all get to pay for that garbage). As responsible gun owners, after we are able to fight off any new gun control (legislatively because who knows what obama will do through executive order, but I don't think congress has the numbers or the balls to pass anything) we need to fight the public schools. They are indoctrination camps we send out kids to that teach them that guns are bad and people are good, which we all know is not true.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads