JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I actually haven't fired this one, I've had another P3AT that I qualified for my first CHL class with, previous owner said no failures during the break in box and the last 3 KT's I had (this model included) fired much the same, more accurate than me and enough kick to where you only want to dump a box or two per session down range

They are called tractiongrips, and if I'm not mistaken this used to be my gun. To help anyone out this gun shot great and reliably... just make sure to wear ear protection at the range.... it gave me quite a suprise how loud it was for an itty bitty gun. much louder than my 9mm's.

Forgive the slow responses, cable was down for a day and a half, and yep, this was yours.

the traction grips feel like hogue rubber but they're stick-on rather than slip-on, so they don't slip around or bubble up, I think I'm going to have to put them on everything, I really like them

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.