JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NO TRADES

Up for sale is a @nd Generation Glock-17
It's a daily carry piece, and has been carried for years. It's in overall good condition.

It's 2nd-gen, so there's no annoying finger grooves, and no accessory rail to poke you in the hip.
It's outfitted with a Glock-Clip, so no holster is needed, which makes it very concealable.
It's outfitted with Trijicon Tritium filled NightSights.
It's outfitted with a pulsating Lasermax Grip-laser Sight as well.

Included are two 17 round Glock brand mags, and one 33 round mag. (unsure who made the 33 rounder)

Also included will be 100 rounds of ammo. 50 rounds of FMJ, and 50 rounds of Hollow Point Personal Protection rounds.

$500.00 firm
NO TRADES
NO TRADES

Located in NE Salem
This will be posted elsewhere as well, so call the number above.
NO TRADES

G-17 001.jpg

Last Edited:
Would you be interested in any trades, sir?? :s0114:

lol... Nah...
Figured I'd edit the ad to be exceedingly clear.
I only purchase AWESOME firearms. The most boring firearm I've ever bought is a Stoger Coachgun Supreme.
But it seems that every time I try to sell one of mine, I get flooded by people who want to trade their boring stuff for my stuff.
I'm really not a fan of SELLING, I'd much rather be BUYING, so when I sell, it's only because firearms are kind of like my savings account, and I need to make a cach withdrawal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top