JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up one 3rd gen G22 and the 2nd gen G23. Both had night sights (Dim) and one mag . The G22 looks as good as any other...holster wear mostly. Very little acutal shooting done IMO. The G23 obviously had more holster wear, but wasn't bad for the money. It too appeared to have been shot very little. The G23 will be my test bed for refinishing (the first coat of primer is drying now). The mags look pretty rough tho. I haven't shot either to see if mags are serviceable. If they aren't, I will contact the vendor for a replacement or credit. EPS was very quick with shipping & shipped the pistols the day they got my FFL's info. I ordered mags & they sent those to my home for free shipping too.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top