2nd amendment

Reactions
i recieved this from a fellow flight instructor via email. thought that even though its not likely to be taken seriously i would share it.

Ok Everyone,
This gives you the right to make your opinion heard. It takes 5 seconds It is still a live link. Our new Attorney General has already said this is one of his major issues.

This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month.. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

First - vote on this one. Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published. Vote in the USA Today poll - click on the link below. The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms? Vote here: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

Reactions
The Second Ammendment does not GIVE the people the right to keep and bear arms. It DOES, however, declare that the right to keep and bear arms, which we ALREADY HAVE, shall not be infringed. It does not GIVE us that right. We already have it. The Second Ammendment merely states that this right cannot be limited or restricted.

Which obviously HAS been done, contrary to that Ammendment.

The Second Ammendment does not GIVE the people the right to keep and bear arms. It DOES, however, declare that the right to keep and bear arms, which we ALREADY HAVE, shall not be infringed. It does not GIVE us that right. We already have it. The Second Ammendment merely states that this right cannot be limited or restricted.

Which obviously HAS been done, contrary to that Ammendment.

+1 to that!! :s0155:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom