JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Worth reading for the jawdropping quotes and interpretation of the second amendment.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a corrupt, inept fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Yep, that's the Chicago Superintendent of Police.

Hoo boy, where did they find this guy? A constitutional scholar he most deinitely is not. Public opinion polls for interpreting laws? GPS devices on civlian firearms? It's another example of some moronic, imbecilic public official wanting to punish the law abiding gun owners for the actions of the criminals. No amount of laws regulating firearms is going to stop crooks from getting a gun if they want one bad enough. That's why they're criminals in the first place. They don't follow the law. To everyone else 2+2=4. To our elected officials 2+2= something like 3.69 or maybe 5.13, anything but 4.

a few years ago, i spent a full weekend in south chicago. i was spending it at a norfolk southern rail yard waiting on a trailer to be picked from one of the rail lines. i didn't get much sleep. i heard well over a couple hundred gun shots. i doubt most of those came from the police. i also heard the near constant sounds of sirens coming from ambulances, police cars, and firetrucks.

the bubblegumcago police chief answers to the mayor as well as all the other idiotic local politicians. regardless of that, i wouldn't put much stock in what he says. he appears to be a very stupid individual.

Hoo boy, where did they find this guy? A constitutional scholar he most deinitely is not. Public opinion polls for interpreting laws? GPS devices on civlian firearms? It's another example of some moronic, imbecilic public official wanting to punish the law abiding gun owners for the actions of the criminals. No amount of laws regulating firearms is going to stop crooks from getting a gun if they want one bad enough. That's why they're criminals in the first place. They don't follow the law. To everyone else 2+2=4. To our elected officials 2+2= something like 3.69 or maybe 5.13, anything but 4.

That fits for most people in positions of power and authority. I used to work in a big corporation in a department that solved problems. We would literally have something bad happen, the higher ups would wring their hands and hold meetings for a week or so to come up with a "solution" for the problem. Then about two weeks later the same thing would happen again, and instead of saying, fix it like you did last time, they would start the process all over again and come up with an even more incompetent way to resolve the issue than the previous solution.

Needless to say, I miss the people I helped, but don't miss the folks I reported to. Their only interests was looking out for themselves. 2+2 never = 4, but whatever they thought it should.

Stupid or liar. It's always one or the other or even both sometimes. Either the guy is stupid because he can't see his city is a dump that is infested with gun crime even though they're basically banned. Or he's a liar because he knows law abiding gun owners would probably help the situation in his city but it is much easier to attack the law abiding gun owners than address the real issues troubling their city. It would not be politically useful to them to address the corruption, poverty, gang warfare, lack of stable families, including the lack of dads sticking around to raise their kids. Pretty pathetic, these "public servants" will trample over the dead bodies of their cities citizens to push their agenda and keep their corruption in the dark. Makes my blood boil to be honest.

You need a brain to have a brain tumor. More likely rectal cancer is impacting his speech.

Agree and perhaps a pinch of Preparation H between his cheek and gum would sooth the burning, itching, inflamed hemorrhoidal tissue and help him spit out the truth.

My brain locked up for a minute there while reading this. I used to live in Deerfield, a suburb of Chicago. The operative word in that sentence being "used."

As much as I love and support my local law enforcement, there is no cop more scummy than a Chicago cop. Except maybe a New Orleans cop. Top two, right there.

The fix has been in all along with Obamacare and using its tyrant power grab to control guns in the name of safety since they will own us with healthcare. I don't know why this surprises anyone. It’s been talked about since obammy care got shoved down our throats. Liberals in the media are already talking about repealing the 2A and when that does not work let the secretary of health to do her thing to do gun control in the name of safety. Anyone who is not gearing up to take out liberals in the US and states senate in the mid terms is just setting the table for all this to happen by the end of obammys 2nd term.

This Public Healthe may be the new plan by Obama and the Left to try and get around Congress - after all as far as this group is councerned the Constitution is just a worthless piece of paper. Anyway on CNN there is a highlighted editorial by a "David Frum, a CNN contributor, is a contributing editor at Newsweek and The Daily Beast. He is the author of eight books, including a new novel, "Patriots," and a post-election e-book, "Why Romney Lost." Frum was a special assistant to President George W. Bush from 2001 to 2002."
Obama needs a 'Plan B' on guns - CNN.com
He goes on comparing education on guns to what took place on cigarettes and then spouts off some of the previously debunked studies regading guns and the home and the so called "gun show loophole". Whether this idea catches on or not, who knows. It is interesting it happens the same time as the Chicago moron shoots off his mouth,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top