1. JOIN OVER 30,000 NORTHWEST GUN OWNERS

We are an organization dedicated to supporting gun owners of the Pacific Northwest. This website serves as a common rally point for over 30,000 gun owners in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho.

Join now to participate - it's quick, easy, and 100% free!

2. Forest Fire Danger

Pacific Northwest outdoor shooting locations are in danger of closure due to firearm related forest fires.

Please be responsible when shooting in our forests.

3. Northwest Firearms Version 3 Beta Now Available

Members are now invited to check out the upcoming version of Northwest Firearms!

We encourage you take a look and share your thoughts before the general release.

2k .224 55gr fmj-bt w/cl hornady bullets

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by dakaham, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dakaham

dakaham Active Member

For sale is 2k hornady 55gr fmjbt w/cl. seliing for $90/k for ftf in albany or $95/k shipped if you want to pay with paypal add another 2.5%. Have weighed each bag they both weigh 7lb14.5oz if you do the math 1k of 55gr=7lb13.7oz so either my scale was off when i broke down the 6k i got or there was more than 6k of bullets all 6 bags were within .1oz. im not in this to make money just to lower my loading costs. I am making a whole $4/1k. I also have 8lbs of wc844 powder for sale also if your interested in that too. you can pm me or text me at 541-905-5577(text works best)

046.jpg

049.jpg

SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.