JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or borrow....I bought the least expensive thing I could find because other than this I wont be using it much.

Extar EP-9

Can use in 2GD
Takes Glock mags
Last round bolt hold open
AR controls
Also make EP-10 and EP-45 if that pulls your trigger

Out of stock, but in stock from time to time as they make more. Great package at reasonable price.

As long as it's reliable, that's all that really matters. AR-9's in general, can be quite finicky with regards to reliability. That's mostly
due to the fact that they are blowback in operation.

I don't want to hijack this thread but I will add real quick that they tend to run best with mil-spec triggers and being tuned correctly (heavier buffer and spring to prevent added wear and tear). Another fairly common issue is firing pin breakage (I've had it happen) so make sure to pick up a few extra and keep them in your range bag! I didn't and mine broke at a SS match a few months ago.

Luckily, my brother was running his AR-9 also and we were able hot swap his bolt back and forth between between his gun and mine. It was kind of a pain "sharing" a bolt as it was somewhat time consuming hsvingto switch back and forth after our completion of each run. It worked though and I was able to finish the match!

Glad to see you stepping out of your comfort zone with pistols and giving the carbine's (.22 and 9mm) a shot! Pun intended. I love shooting mine and have recently converted one of my SS shooting buddy's (he shot RFC-O) over to PCC-O!

Maybe I'll get out of MY comfort zone and try something other than SS and join you in this new discipline sometime. Lol

I think I'm only stepping out of comfort zone for the 2gun defensive matches and speed steel at DR. It was such a relief Sunday to transition from the PCC to my old trusty Glock. I don't think I'll ever be using my PCC so much I'll spend any money upgrading it, but I will definitely order a couple of firing pins. Any suggestion on where to get them? Is it one size fits all? Definitely join us at the next match!

I think I'm only stepping out of comfort zone for the 2gun defensive matches and speed steel at DR. It was such a relief Sunday to transition from the PCC to my old trusty Glock. I don't think I'll ever be using my PCC so much I'll spend any money upgrading it, but I will definitely order a couple of firing pins. Any suggestion on where to get them? Is it one size fits all? Definitely join us at the next match!

PSA should have the firing pins.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads