JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From KATU:

My BUTT ;)

2i9jcqx.jpg

Good pic's thanks for posting them.... And a Big THANKS for the BHO, it was good meeting you and fellow FAL fans.

Remember, WHEN SECONDS COUNT, HELP IS JUST MINUTES AWAY!!!

I don't get that one, can you explain please.

It's ancient greek for "Come and Take It". It was purportedly said by King Leonidas I at the Battle of Thermopylae to the persian king when he demanded that they surrender their weapons. It has since been used by many generals, politicians, military groups, and individuals. I think it became wildly more popular after the movie 300 came out a few years back, which is about King Leonidas and the Battle of Thermopylae. It was also used in the comic books that the movie is based on. Since then it's been popular with 2A supporters.

Personally, I think people should just write "Come and take it" on their signs in English. I know the greek phrase is popular with gun supporters, but our politicians speak English, not ancient greek and some of them might not get the reference. You might as well just draw random shapes on some cardboard, shake it in their face and point/say "this is what I'm talking about!" ;)

Thank you to all of those who went and represented those of us who could not take time off from work. I was there in spirit with you and thought and prayed for my Brother and Sisters in arms!
Doc
De Oppresso Liber!

Thank you Mouse. I appreciate you taking the time to respond back to my PM.

A big thanks to everybody that was at the rally. I prefer the Molon Labe in the original Greek.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads