JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Everyone break for lunch, then? I showed what i saw when I got there. It wasn't live stream...I was there.

It was too streamed live on the Faceook page behind it. I personally sat here and watched for almost 4 hours. Washington 2020 Legislative Action Group...Save your rights. It was live streamed by Washington/Oregon I-5 Corridor News. Go to the Facebook page and watch it then tell me they did not live stream it. You were not there at noon. You were much later. The pics I posted WERE from the live stream.

Last Edited:
Like many things in life...
How things look , how things are perceived , even when you are there , participating in the actual event , or watching said event...
Can be vastly different from another person's viewpoint ...kinda like gathering witness statements ...we all see and view things differently....

Lets not call out folks for being liars and such....we have a common enemy...those who want to do away with the 2nd Amendment...no need to make enemies among ourselves...
Andy

I agree Andy. Guys, the bickering and arguing over things like when this or that happened in a time frame is nothing to get a headache over. Just as Andy stated, we all have a common enemy, the anti gun folks who, like the blind leading the blind want to take everything away from us.

The best thing we can do is fight what they are doing. Fighting amongst ourselves is just what they like seeing and hearing. We don't want to lose the fight for our kids and grandkids futures over frivolous arguments, that time would be much better spent making plans, and ideas how to talk to the public to gain people for our cause and freedom. We have to brainstorm things same as the liberals do. You can bet your last dime that they constantly are thinking up new ways to take our 2ND ammendment rights away and destroy them, and more. They always know the divide and conquer technique. So we CANNOT Afford to be divided, or we all fall as one. You can also bet they watch all these online forums online taking notes on how to impact us more. Let's not give them anymore information to do that. Nothing worse than shooting ones own foot.

So let's rally together, and not apart when it comes to fighting what we believe in, which is our God Given 2nd ammendment rights. Not privilege, it says the "RIGHT" to KEEP and BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED " NOT privilege. Remember people died to make those rights for us. I don't think any of us want to hear our grandkids one day ask this question. ..."Grandpa what was it like in the old days owning and shooting guns"?

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top