JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
After my stint in WA, listening to tough talk and seeing zero action, I left. How many 'come and take em' folks on this forum didn't bother going to a gun rally where you're able to peaceably try to stop 19 gun control bills? WA gun owners have unfortunately proven time and again no desire to make even tiny sacrifices like - voting, going to rallies, bringing folks to rallies, going door to door, etc. They did little in 2014, little in 2016, nothing in 2018, and now nothing in 2020.

BTW, when I was there I rallied, went door to door, donated money, handed out information, put up signs in many locations including my front yard, etc. So I tried and when nobody else was showing any effort I said to heck with it ...

Ya'll are going to basically lose your rights to own guns and ammunition and mags, and only 400 showed up... unbelievably disappointing.:s0054:

I'm so glad you can see everything from your chair in the clouds. I have never witnessed such bloviated 'speech' from an individual anywhere in my relative short time on this earth. If you are here to criticize and not add non condescending discussion, unplug your keyboard.

Go take a Xanex, go outside or find another group of individuals to criticize. There are plenty on this forum who labor in vain in states that have these legislative battles. Someday your running will be for nothing when it comes yet again to your door.

Used a sick day along with another coworker so we could attend. Bigger turn out than last year

IMG_2128.JPG

State representative Matt Shea
View attachment IMG_2132.MOV

Last Edited:
I'm out of this hostile discussion with apathetic folks who just want to attack me. Not gonna sit here and be judged and attacked. .:s0054:
I'm so glad your here to inspire and show leadership in these efforts to fight for our rights, Except you fled the state with your tail firmly tucked between your legs, and now you have the stones to berate the membership here who are unable to attend for what ever legit reason, like making a living to support their families!
I'm getting sick and tired of your condecending attitude here and your complete dissreguard for others opinions, if you cannot participate in discussions here with out being a total arse, then I will be happy to show you the door! :mad:

It started bad when Ronald Reagan's body guard James Brady took the lead bullet as was his job for protecting the President.

Point of order: James Brady was Reagan's press secretary, not his body guard. There was a Secret Service agent, Timothy McCarthy, who was shot, and a police officer, Thomas Delahanty.

Other than that… good post!

@Joe Link what are the chances of the people who attended this rally getting a banner under there name? I think it might be cool if we show support to those who support the 2A and do it in honor of those of us who can't make it. :)

@Joe Link what are the chances of the people who attended this rally getting a banner under there name? I think it might be cool if we show support to those who support the 2A and do it in honor of those of us who can't make it. :)
This!!! More uplifting and less bagging on each other. Excellent post brother!!!

While I try to attend as many of these events as I can, I was unable to make it to yesterdays gathering. I want to extend a sincere Thank-You to those of you who attended.

While it may sound kind of silly, it's important to gather (in person) with like minded people. While the internet has brought us great connectivity and far more options to create initial contact with like minded people, it is still largely impersonal in nature. You can have 50 internet 'friends' but it's the ones that you've met in-person that you can more readily identify with in most cases.

And I think it's important to remember that it doesn't necessarily need to be a large gathering. It can be as simple as a handful of people meeting for breakfast at the local cafe, or two people meeting up at the range to spend an hour shooting.

Thanks again to those who attended the event yesterday!

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top