JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Round 2 - A freshman congress person exposing the hypocrisy and saying what many probably ~ twice her age don't have the resolve to say.

$.02 worth,
Boss

She's an ardent supporter of the 2a, she is doing exactly what she said she would when she got in office....I fail to see any issue here.

As others have stated before, plenty of us have done exceedingly idiotic bubblegum in the past. When you have to dig into someone's background to start slinging mud, it reeks of cancel culture.

Round 2 - A freshman congress person exposing the hypocrisy and saying what many probably ~ twice her age don't have the resolve to say.

$.02 worth,
Boss

Awesome speech! We need 434 more just like her in the House, 100 more in the Senate, 9 more on the USSC, and 2 more in the WH! Add a hundred or so more in the state goobermints of WA and OR!

When you have to dig into someone's background to start slinging mud, it reeks of cancel culture.

Yup, there would be plenty to dig into if they bothered to look into Joe's criminal activity in that corridor with Ms. Reade, not to mention his son; and more digging could be done concerning the VPs sheet-hopping! :eek::D:eek::D

Yeah, who would want to support anyone like this...:rolleyes:

$.02 worth,
Boss

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! :D

My theory is that if gun haters had to deal with violence prevention legislation as an alternative to their gun control proposals, they would not be so aggressive.

@The Resister
You are right-on there!
Heard a guy on Hugh Hewitt this AM talking about inalienable rights. Was that you? Think his name was Matt?

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! :D

@The Resister
You are right-on there!
Heard a guy on Hugh Hewitt this AM talking about inalienable rights. Was that you? Think his name was Matt?

I've done a number of radio shows, but not lately. I had to be among the first, if not the first to point out that the gun Rights lobby is reactive, not proactive. Maybe others are getting the message; maybe some people are coming to the same conclusions. In order to take gun control off the table, you are going to have to counter with something.

We know that there is a connection between SSRIs and mass shootings as an example. Virtually all mass shooters have been under the care or supervision of a psychologist, psychiatrist or other mental health professional and, almost to a man, have (or recently were) taking SSRIs. So, if you offer to accept a piece of gun control in exchange for strict control and distribution of SSRIs, big money powers are going to come into play and liberals will begin to lose their appetite for gun control.

Some other negotiations might be constitutional carry in exchange for their Universal Background Check. Don't worry. They aren't going to agree to it. It's just that they cannot say you never offered them bipartisan support. No matter what they put on the table, don't say no automatically. Put pro-gun legislation on the table that they will never agree to in the first place. It slows down their progress AND it would expose their true agenda. It says they are not willing to negotiate in good faith. Another example might be where one member of Congress is pro-gun control because her son was killed by someone with a gun. I'd bet dollars against doughnuts it's drug related.

The negotiation might go something like this: Drug deals result in homicides. Many of the dealers and the drugs can be traced to undocumented foreigners and drug cartels. So, if you want gun control, put provisions in the legislation calling for addressing the immigration issue and mandatory death sentences for high level drug importers and distributors.

I was curious so I looked it up: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/statistics

Looks like for the past decade, every session of Congress (2 years long) sees about 10k-15k pieces of legislation, and about 2%-3% of those get signed into law.

You are about to enter a brand new era. Biden has the votes for major gun control bills. Universal background checks, high capacity magazine bans, and sales between private parties will soon be illegal. That will just be Biden's first year.

Just to acknowledge Pete F, I am sad too for the state of affairs, but we cannot win the fight from the comfort of our keyboards and people are not too receptive when I challenge them to get in the real fight.

Just to acknowledge Pete F, I am sad too for the state of affairs, but we cannot win the fight from the comfort of our keyboards and people are not too receptive when I challenge them to get in the real fight.
@The Resister Every night I go through my emails and mark the 2nd Amendment ones that need to be addressed - by email, phone call or letter.. I donate to the most important. This is the least that I can do and even though I get many form letters back (emails) that have nothing to do with the subject of my missives, I keep at it.

@The Resister Every night I go through my emails and mark the 2nd Amendment ones that need to be addressed - by email, phone call or letter.. I donate to the most important. This is the least that I can do and even though I get many form letters back (emails) that have nothing to do with the subject of my missives, I keep at it.

Copy that. The county I live in turned liberal, but I am still working on making the county a Second Amendment Sanctuary county. I'm a signer of The Charter and Proclamation of the Rights of Man. I visit county commission meetings, do the virtual town hall meetings with my congresscritter, and make sure to influence local party leaders (they are on their way up most of the time, you know). I was a county Republican Party chairman and in the next county over from me Newt Gingrich was the chairman. See how far he went.

There is a lot you can do on your own.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads