JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's some background on Lauren Boebert's character and judgement: https://nypost.com/2021/01/16/gop-rep-lauren-boebert-and-husband-have-racked-up-arrests/

Presuming all of that to be true, Lauren's rap sheet has nothing to do with her husband's. Then all of her scrapes were minor. The one that gets me is that IF her husband was arrested on domestic violence charges (even local misdemeanor ones) and subsequently was jailed and / or fined, he would be barred from living in the same house as his wife when she owns firearms. He cannot own a weapon. Look up the Lautenberg Amendment for clarification on that.

IF her husband was arrested on domestic violence charges (even local misdemeanor ones) and subsequently was jailed and / or fined, he would be barred from living in the same house as his wife when she owns firearms. He cannot own a weapon
I was wondering about that too. 3rd Degree Battery with a DV kicker makes for a prohibited possessor. Do the same rules apply to a misdemeanor DV as to a convicted felon as far as cohabitation with a gun owner? Or does it only apply to purchases, a la Form 4473?

ETA; yes, l know... easy enough to find out. Maybe I'll look it up later when l have more time.
More likely, I'll lose interest and forget about it completely.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a clown along with Boebert. Hey, lookatme, I'm a girl with an AY-AR-fifteeen, vote for meeee please.

What's worse is people are actually buying their song and dance. Beware of the attention seekers. They are typically the weakest links in the chain, and the first to go at any sign of trouble.

C864E44E-74E8-46CC-A963-6811F9073CD4.jpeg

I was wondering about that too. 3rd Degree Battery with a DV kicker makes for a prohibited possessor. Do the same rules apply to a misdemeanor DV as to a convicted felon as far as cohabitation with a gun owner? Or does it only apply to purchases, a la Form 4473?

ETA; yes, l know... easy enough to find out. Maybe I'll look it up later when l have more time.
More likely, I'll lose interest and forget about it completely.
IIRC, PP is PP whether the label applies from felony or misdemeanor.

Lauren Boebert was arrested and charged with:

Disorderly conduct
Failure to appear
Careless driving
Operating an unsafe vehicle
Failure to appear (again)
Dog at large
3rd degree assault
Criminal mischief
Underage drinking

Jayson Boebert was arrested and charged with:

Public indecency
Lewd exposure
Harrassment
Domestic violence

Just your typical cream of the crop all-American family LOL

Still has led to less Americans being killed than the Clinton syndicate so....

Lauren Boebert was arrested and charged with:

Disorderly conduct
Failure to appear
Careless driving
Operating an unsafe vehicle
Failure to appear (again)
Dog at large
3rd degree assault
Criminal mischief
Underage drinking

Jayson Boebert was arrested and charged with:

Public indecency
Lewd exposure
Harrassment
Domestic violence

Just your typical cream of the crop all-American family LOL
With such a short list of qualifications, how did she ever manage to get elected?
:s0140:

IIRC, PP is PP whether the label applies from felony or misdemeanor.
Well... this wicket gets sticky in a most expeditious manner.
What if a gun owner lived with a person who partakes of the Devil Weed?
Or someone who was dishonorably discharged from the military?
Or is an illegal alien?
What if they're living in an illegal Alien sanctuary state... in a 2A sanctuary county?
giphy-31.gif

Well... this wicket gets sticky in a most expeditious manner.
What if a gun owner lived with a person who partakes of the Devil Weed?
Or someone who was dishonorably discharged from the military?
Or is an illegal alien?
What if they're living in an illegal Alien sanctuary state... in a 2A sanctuary county?
View attachment 831862

If the guns are locked in a safe without the other having access, good to go. Can't be in constructive possession with no access.

The 2A is the ultimate political double-speak victim. 'I support peoples' rights to own firearms, buuuuttttt....(insert contradictory 'I support common-sense' blather here)...:rolleyes:

$.02 worth,
Boss

You know what Dr. Phil says on tv. When someone uses the word "but" it actually means forget about everything I just said, this is how I really feel.

OTOH, I blame gun owners for not taking proactive actions to prevent firearm deaths without gun control via well thought out legislation. Yes, the liberals would oppose it; yes, you are right it would never become law... then again, if you offered it as alternative legislation every time the liberals introduced gun control, they would shut up and drop the matter.

Are any of those felonies? No.
Are any of them even serious? Not really.
Does Jayson Boebert's criminal record matter, or should it be a factor in the contempt of his wife that is being seeded? No. He does not hold an elected office, and is still a private citizen.
Straight up, I would imagine a great many of us here have been guilty of but never arrested or charged of many of Ms. Boebert's "crimes". Sounds like a weekend in my early to mid 20s.
sounds like a typical weekend before i turned 21. things slowed down after the 21st. LOL.

I blame gun owners for not taking proactive actions to prevent firearm deaths without gun control via well thought out legislation.
Can you provide some examples?
I'm having a hard time brainstorming any new (or old) laws that would/will prevent firearm-related deaths.

I think we agree that gun controls in the form of restrictions, bans, licensing fees and taxes imposed on law abiding citizens are a dimwitted, hamfisted approach that only serve to discriminate. I posted a thread awhile back looking for some (admittedly BS) examples of SB 941 reducing the crime rate in OR. The GC pushers and their lackeys in the media, Ceasefire Oregon, MDA, OPB, etc would have certainly followed up that fanciful bit of societal manipulation with gushing reports on it's incredible success given the slightest chance of statistical masturbation... crickets.

What I'm pretty sure we disagree on is that there is some legislative cure to a societal problem. So called "Common Sense" doesn't need to be regulated, taxed, or legislated by twits in domed buildings. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it can't be legislated.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads