JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Uphill battle? Of course, but at least it's some legislative 'offense.' This is the same congresswoman who introduced Articles of Impeachment against Ol' Sleepy the day after his 'Inauguration.'

Spread the word, Git 'er done.
Boss

It is good to see some offensive action being taken, even if it is doomed to go nowhere. Defending against further restrictions will eventually result in a total loss; an aggressive approach like this needs to become more commonplace among our elected officials!

Pass through the House, Senate, and signed into law by POTUS? Zero chance. (Even when the GOP had all of those, they couldn't even get more modest proposals like reciprocity or the HPA through.)

Pass through the House, Senate, and signed into law by POTUS? Zero chance. (Even when the GOP had all of those, they couldn't even get more modest proposals like reciprocity or the HPA through.)
Both IIRC got through the House and then were personally spiked by that walking spoogestain McConnell as soon as they hit the Senate.

Both IIRC got through the House and then were personally spiked by that walking spoogestain McConnell as soon as they hit the Senate.

Reciprocity did for sure and, as you mentioned, McConnell, that muppet, wouldn't let it move forward in the Senate.

I'm not sure about HPA. It was a standalone bill, then was added to the SHARE Act. I'm not seeing it as having passed the House. It won't now, of course, because who's back in power.

Ryan and McConell could have pushed a lot through when they had control and they failed their supporters! At least we have some new blood in their that support the 2A.
FAKE NEWS!! Three guns is not "a bunch" of guns. Wanna see a bunch of guns, I'll show you a bunch of guns.....(pick-up enters -beep beep beep). :s0114:

Funny anti-gunners.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a clown along with Boebert. Hey, lookatme, I'm a girl with an AY-AR-fifteeen, vote for meeee please.

What's worse is people are actually buying their song and dance. Beware of the attention seekers. They are typically the weakest links in the chain, and the first to go at any sign of trouble.

'Perfect' is the enemy of the 'good.'

If all the established RINO's are going to do nothing other than play perpetual defense or be complacent, we need somebody get proactive. Short of literally shooting themselves in the foot, anybody who'll at least attempt something is better than nothing. Being a 'punching bag' always on your heels legislatively is not the pathway to success.

$.02 worth,
Boss

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a clown along with Boebert. Hey, lookatme, I'm a girl with an AY-AR-fifteeen, vote for meeee please.

What's worse is people are actually buying their song and dance. Beware of the attention seekers. They are typically the weakest links in the chain, and the first to go at any sign of trouble.

I have a bit of disagreement with this sentiment, especially considering Marjorie Taylor Greene is literally doing what she said--and got elected--to do! Ultimately we can only judge an elected official by the official steps they take in the legislative process. If Marjorie Taylor Greene or Boebert are actively drafting legislation to support the 2nd Amendment, how is that just a "song and dance?"

Who else are 2nd Amendment supporters supposed to vote for? A candidate who hides their thoughts on the 2nd Amendment or claims to support it but never puts forth any hard legislation?

I do understand the skepticism though; there have certainly been many seemingly pro-2A politicians that have either done nothing to defend it, or even supported "common sense" measures.

The 2A is the ultimate political double-speak victim. 'I support peoples' rights to own firearms, buuuuttttt....(insert contradictory 'I support common-sense' blather here)...:rolleyes:

$.02 worth,
Boss

Here's some background on Lauren Boebert's character and judgement: https://nypost.com/2021/01/16/gop-rep-lauren-boebert-and-husband-have-racked-up-arrests/
So aside from some domestic squabbling, she put her truck in a ditch and her dogs were loose at some point.
I don't even necessarily discourage the interruption of the officer giving the underage drinkers tickets, given that there are generally better things for police to be doing than busting kids for sneaking beers.

So aside from some domestic squabbling, she put her truck in a ditch and her dogs were loose at some point.
I don't even necessarily discourage the interruption of the officer giving the underage drinkers tickets, given that there are generally better things for police to be doing than busting kids for sneaking beers.
Lauren Boebert was arrested and charged with:

Disorderly conduct
Failure to appear
Careless driving
Operating an unsafe vehicle
Failure to appear (again)
Dog at large
3rd degree assault
Criminal mischief
Underage drinking

Jayson Boebert was arrested and charged with:

Public indecency
Lewd exposure
Harrassment
Domestic violence

Just your typical cream of the crop all-American family LOL

Lauren Boebert was arrested and charged with:

Disorderly conduct
Failure to appear
Careless driving
Operating an unsafe vehicle
Failure to appear (again)
Dog at large
3rd degree assault
Criminal mischief
Underage drinking

Jayson Boebert was arrested and charged with:

Public indecency
Lewd exposure
Harrassment
Domestic violence

Are any of those felonies? No.
Are any of them even serious? Not really.
Does Jayson Boebert's criminal record matter, or should it be a factor in the contempt of his wife that is being seeded? No. He does not hold an elected office, and is still a private citizen.
Straight up, I would imagine a great many of us here have been guilty of but never arrested or charged of many of Ms. Boebert's "crimes". Sounds like a weekend in my early to mid 20s.

Are any of those felonies? No.
Are any of them even serious? Not really.
Does Jayson Boebert's criminal record matter, or should it be a factor in the contempt of his wife that is being seeded? No. He does not hold an elected office, and is still a private citizen.
Straight up, I would imagine a great many of us here have been guilty of but never arrested or charged of many of Ms. Boebert's "crimes". Sounds like a weekend in my early to mid 20s.
+1
I was a rowdy one bitd. ;)

Compared to...

George Bush - multiple DUI
Ted Kennedy - uncharged Vehicular Manslaughter
Hunter Biden - involuntarily separated from USN for snorting coke
Joe Biden - too many criminal enterprises to list
the Clinton Crime Family - self explanatory

If you look hard enough, you can find a charge to fit anyone--the CFR (Federal agency regs) alone, without adding the legislated US Code or any state or local law codes, sees the average person unknowingly rack up three felonies a day. I will take either of these ladies over "shake your hand and smile in your face while shanking you in the back" Addison Mitchell McConnell or any of the other inbred, incestuous DC Ivy League self-styled aristocracy any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top