JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
RCBS 2 piece full length reloading die set part number 14101.

.284 Win.

These appear to be in very good used condition. The dies are covered by the transferable RCBS Lifetime warranty.

Average online price is $40~ - $50~.

541-821-8949

SOLD

PS: Don't bother texting - I can't receive or reply to them. I repeat - Do Not Text!

Looking to purchase or trade for three die set (RCBS or Lee) in .32-20 (aka .32 WCF). Also see my other reloading dies listed today.
284 1.jpg 284 2.jpg

Last Edited:
Good morning;
I've not taken PayPal for merchandise in the past, due to their fee structure. However, recently I was advised that PayPal has a "friends and family" program that does not incur fees to either buyer or seller. I have an account which is PayPal "verified".

I will sell for the advertised price using this program, and can include the cost of shipping in the total. Please advise as to the mailing address, and I'll get a shipping quote. I ship USPS exclusively. Although I'm fairly new to this forum, I've been active on eBay as both seller and buyer of antique bottles and advertising since 1997. My feedback is 100%. You can locate me under my eBay "name"; jeffstateglass.

In the event that you'd like to use PayPal, but prefer to utilize their payment program for merchandise and shipping, I can figure out the fee's and add them onto the total for you.

Respectfully,
Bruce Silva
J'ville, Or.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top