JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 2 full boxes of large pistol primers and an almost full box of large pistol primers. I have 100 hornady projectiles and I am estimating around 200 pieces of brass. I also have .45 cal RCBS reloading dies I can include if you are interested.

.Will also trade for silver, gold, or antique firearms. Would also be interested in small rifle primers and .223 projectiles (.224)

Post Edited with price in correspondence with guidelines. I apologize for incorrect formatting.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If you read the description it says I am hearing out offers. Clearly it is not meant to be listed for $1. Thanks.
Clearly you need a price, we don't do "hear out offer ads" here.

Edit:

4. All want to sell ads are required to have a price

We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.

If there are terms and conditions I am violating, I would be more than happy to edit the ad to accommodate the rules. However, if I am not, I kindly ask you either make a legitimate offer, or move on. Thank you.

If there are terms and conditions I am violating, I would be more than happy to edit the ad to accommodate the rules. However, if I am not, I kindly ask you either make a legitimate offer, or move on. Thank you.

You are clearly violating terms and conditions and you should edit your ad to include a price.

I have 2 full boxes of large pistol primers and an almost full box of large pistol primers. I have 100 hornady projectiles and I am estimating around 200 pieces of brass. I also have .45 cal RCBS reloading dies I can include if you are interested.

.Will also trade for silver, gold, or antique firearms. Would also be interested in small rifle primers and .223 projectiles (.224)

Post Edited with price in correspondence with guidelines. I apologize for incorrect formatting.
That is a decent deal good luck with sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top