JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have not seen a post about this so I hope it is not a double post. I know Moe the owner and I have been doing biz with him since back in the 90's. He has always treated me good. A group of 4 people smashed in a window in what is called the classroom. Then they made there way to the show room and smashed a display case and scooped up 28 hand guns. Then one or two of them decided they wanted 3 rifles. ATF has put up a $5,000.00 reward for the arrest of all four. It would be nice to have a list of what was taken so everybody knew what to look for. But I have a feeling that the guns are already in the Oakland area, maybe Chicago or on the way to our southern border. The volume of what was taken, it was for profit of course. Here is a report from the Tacoma News Tribune.

31 stolen guns plus 4 masked crooks equals $5,000 if you turn them in

You would think the ATF could come up with $5,000 per perp! Given the appearance of the young gentlemen in the image, you would assume they need to get those weapons recovered ASAP! :mad:

I greatly fear that these are the lefty snowflakes that we have read about recently! You know the ones that are arming and preparing now!

I forgot to add that they were in and out in less than 4 minutes. In all honesty Moe's shop is only a few miles from the Federal Way PD station. The gun shop is just south of the hart of Federal Way. Why did it take over 4 minutes for the PD to respond? You would think they would be there a little faster. Or is that just me?

I forgot to add that they were in and out in less than 4 minutes. In all honesty Moe's shop is only a few miles from the Federal Way PD station. The gun shop is just south of the hart of Federal Way. Why did it take over 4 minutes for the PD to respond? You would think they would be there a little faster. Or is that just me?
First the alarm co has to get the alarm. Then someone has to get on the phone and call 911. This call is then transferred to another operator who sends the call out by computer and radio. The Cops were most likely not even aware there was an alarm yet when the guys were gone. 4 Min in and out is Pro's.

Just like what happened to Brightwater years ago.

It was a bunch of kids.

I doubt the guns are out of the area. Probably in some kids room or trunk.
Wouldn't be surprised if it was some BLM idiots. We all know they can't pass BGCs

I bought my very first handgun from Federal Way Discount Guns. That's sad to hear they got hit.

First the alarm co has to get the alarm. Then someone has to get on the phone and call 911. This call is then transferred to another operator who sends the call out by computer and radio. The Cops were most likely not even aware there was an alarm yet when the guys were gone. 4 Min in and out is Pro's.
I'm guessing the cops ain't at the cop shop but on patrol some place??
I always liked Moe. Honest guy,he'd tell you if he thought a gun was a POS. I would bet he's got guys looking into thiso_O
His location makes for an easy get away. The 5 is right there,18 down the hill to where ever ,99 right into So. Seattle.
Heck over the hill to the water.
Maybe he has prior vids of the shoes casing the place.

Background checks gave the state a way to add another tax to every private party.
Wile gun dealers have to keep records for the sale of new or used firearms. These weapons, every one! Is registered and by morning the ATF will be looking into what is what.
Silver Hand

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads