JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
380 ACP
City
REDMOND
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my summer carry 42 so I can bring my handguns all over to 9mm. Not too many rounds through it, maybe 300-400, and generally taken care off. Comes with 2 magazines, one completely stock (6rd, flush fit) and one with a pinky extension + 7rd Shield Arms spring installed (see picture). Also comes with an RCS Vanguard trigger holster and some non-descript full kydex (IWB as well) holster that I pulled out of a budget bin at my LGS. Comes with the original Glock tupperware case.

Asking $320 $275, buyer pays transfer. I'm on the Eastside and willing to drive up to Lynnwood or down to Renton-ish, distance wise.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling my summer carry 42 so I can bring my handguns all over to 9mm. Not too many rounds through it, maybe 300-400, and generally taken care off. Comes with 2 magazines, one completely stock (6rd, flush fit) and one with a pinky extension + 7rd Shield Arms spring installed (see picture). Also comes with an RCS Vanguard trigger holster and some non-descript full kydex (IWB as well) holster that I pulled out of a budget bin at my LGS. Comes with the original Glock tupperware case.

Asking $320 $275, buyer pays transfer. I'm on the Eastside and willing to drive up to Lynnwood or down to Renton-ish, distance wise.

View attachment 1020936 View attachment 1020937 View attachment 1020938
ill buy tomorrow or as soon as possible. my number is 2063994101

Why tolls bring up dead ads to sell stuff at a different price point…

OR and WA are two different states doesn't really compute….. why list it as WA

Last Edited:
Why tolls bring up dead ads to sell stuff at a different price point…
This ad has been dead for a long time and I'm also selling the same item with more with it hence the different price point.

Also, Assume you meant "trolls(?)", which makes no sense by the way. Who's trolling here? This is a classified section.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.