JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been looking for this ammunition at the right price for a long time. I can't bring myself to pay $1.90 or more a round. Am I just going to have to such it up? Anyone have a place where they but their .270 winchester?

If you reload, I and others here can give you some very good loading data...as ammo gets more and more scarce, this will reap you big dividends. Start stocking up on Hodgdon 4831 SC powder and Federal large rifle primers and Sierra/Hornady/Nosler bullets in 110 gr, 130 grain, and 140 grain...if you can find them:(

My local Walmart has some .270 Win ammo, Federal Deer Thugs, I think, for around $23 a box, and they might even still have some Federal Power Shok for around $20 a box. Cabela's has the Power Shok Federal 130 gr in stock for $21.99 a box, the Federal Fusions are backorderable for $24.99 a box in both the 130 gr and 150 gr. They also list Winchester Power Point 130 gr for $20.99 in stock on line. I think you should be able to find or order some for a more reasonable price than $1.90 per round. Now if we are talking .270WSM, then it is more of a challenge!

I have odds and ends of 270 brass and loaded rounds. you are welcome to whatever I have since I have never owned a 270. I have no idea why I even have the stuff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top