JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Weatherby
Caliber
270 Weatherby Magnum
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Checking to see if interest for hunting seasons is picking up... Weatherby Ultralight in 270 WBY mag in the original Bell & Carlson stock. According to the previous owner it is all original except for the Magnaporting on the 26" barrel, weighs 7.4#'s. Bolt and #1 profile barrel are fluted, stock has been camo painted. Colors are a bit more defined than they appear in the photos. Has Leupold scope bases & new 30mm medium rings, brass and dies included. I do not know the round count but I fired sighting rounds when I took it hunting and it shoots into 1". The only scuffs are on the sharp edges of the trigger guard. The safe is full of .257's, 6.5's & 7mm's , so I can let this one go without too much pouting. $850 shipped to your FFL by USPS money order, $750 cash face to face in the Willamette Valley, Oregon. PM me here... Would consider Sako, CZ 550 or Winchester 70 long magnums in trade.

P3100001.JPG P3100002.JPG P3100003.JPG P3100005.JPG P3100006.JPG P3100007.JPG P3100008.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.