JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
270 Winchester
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
.270 Hunting Rifle with Bushnell Scope, Fab. Nat. D'armes, Excellent condition.
Was my grandfathers who was a collector, it appears to have never been fired. Has Bushnell scope.
Send me a PM if you are interested.
.270 is my favorite hunting round and is great for Deer, Elk, Bear, etc.
Ready to go hunting.
Transfer through my FFL or ship from my FFl to your FFL

IMG_4287.JPG IMG_4292.JPG IMG_4289.JPG IMG_4291.JPG IMG_4293.JPG IMG_4294.JPG IMG_4295.JPG IMG_4296.JPG IMG_4297.JPG IMG_4298.JPG IMG_4300.JPG IMG_4301.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would be all over this if I had not already bought two 270 Winchesters this month already. I love these nice old Mauser conversions - they are getting rarer and more expensive. GLWS

I would be all over this if I had not already bought two 270 Winchesters this month already. I love these nice old Mauser conversions - they are getting rarer and more expensive. GLWS
Glad to hear it, should I raise the price . LOL

I'm drooling all over myself looking at the pictures. That's a really nice old school hunting rifle. So much nicer than the new stuff coming out today.

That appears to be a commercial action, not military with the stripper clip notch under the rear scope base. I feel these are better actions, I have two.
.270 and .270 Weatherby Mag. That is how strong they are.
Is a build with the high comb cheek piece.

The stock on this rifle is a piece of art. I did some research about these Belgian Mausers and they seem to be some of the best hunting rifles ever made. Compared to the rifles made last 10-20 years, these are far better made and have artistic charm. Look the wooden stock on this rifle and compare it to the stocks on newer generation rifles. It is a day-night difference. This rifle is definitely underpriced and I can't believe it hasn't been sold yet. I would buy it, but I am waiting for my WA driver license to arrive and I do not know if I could pass the background check with a temporary 30 days license (just a piece of paper and valid only for driving within WA). If this rifle is still available by the time my WA license arrives, I will buy it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.