JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
City
Redmond
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought this for one of my kids to use for the COVID19 school shutdown, I purposely picked up the 27inch version so they could have all their programs up at once while also video conferencing with teachers. Despite me trying to convince them this is the way to go, they are sticking with their MacBook!

I purchased this and then had the hard drive replaced from a standard HDD to a super fast SSD and put a fresh install of High Sierra on it. So super fast boot ups and program use due to the SSD and the 8GB Ram. It's in excellent condition and comes complete with a magic keyboard and Magic Mouse. No issues, no problems and no damage, I am very particular about my tech and this is no exception!

Perfect for working from home or for your kids while they start school remotely. Runs all office 365 software and zoom / teams conference calls and because its a 27inch screen you can use multiple programs at once, so can take notes while also video conferencing.

I've got it cross posted in other areas for $425, but would sell for $400 to a local member going to a good home.

20200816_153146_HDR.jpg 20200816_151703.jpg 20200816_151722.jpg 20200816_151715(1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads