JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Is this a separate add for 260 rounds of .223 than the one that you put on here, asking for best offer an hour ago. Are these rounds that you want $1.35 for each round for a self defense round made of titanium or something different from the other ad?

looks to me as tho any 45 you may come across will be being sold for around $2700.00 based on your ammo pricing

just my opinion:peace:

My opinion? How about the facts.....You can buy that ammo for almost a third of what you are wanting to gouge other people for......Not an opinion

Keith, don't listen to these guys! They don't know what they're missing out on. This must be REALLY special ammo for that price.
Shut'em all up by telling them how your ammo is 3 times better than any 5.565 anyone else has!!!! Shut them all down by letting them know how super duper your ammo is. Don't take this from these guys!:s0155:

2 100 round boxes of American eagle and 60 rounds of Winchester. 80 rounds of 454 casull. it's good ammo and worth every penny. Go find it in stores. It's not that easy.

Good advice. It isn't that hard either though and if more people would refuse these ridiculous prices, it might put an end to the insanity we have seen, especially the last few days. The other thing is that if you would become a site supporter, it only costs 25 bucks, then I honestly think it gives you a bit more latitude in your prices because at least you are doing some good.

2 100 round boxes of American eagle and 60 rounds of Winchester. 80 rounds of 454 casull. it's good ammo and worth every penny. Go find it in stores. It's not that easy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.