JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
QUINAULT
State
Washington
Looking for a 260 Rem bolt action rifle nice condition... Would prefer it to be SS, but it's not a deal breaker.
Would gladly take a Remington 7 or 700, Ruger M77, Tikka, Browning, Kimber, ect...
*** PM with info ***

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for more of a hunting type rifle or target? We got a custom FN SPR in .260 rem 26" Douglas XX target barrel in a McMillan tan A3. Was built about ten years ago and has less than 100rds through it.

Looking for a 260 Rem bolt action rifle nice condition... Would prefer it to be SS, but it's not a deal breaker.
Would gladly take a Remington 7 or 700, Ruger M77, Tikka, Browning, Kimber, ect...
*** PM with info ***
Im sure you saw this...https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/remington-700-sps-260-rem-24-like-new.332647/
but in case you didnt here u go bro.

PM me details and pics
Sorry took so long. Still trying to get pics. Actually I just realized I have 2x .260s FN SPR controlled round feel action with straight taper Douglas xx 26" 1-8 twistbarrel. It sits in a FDE colored McMillan A3. Has been bedded AND has Pillar beds as well. Rifle was refinished matte blue and is a real tack driver out to about 1000. Other is a bone stock tikka CTR in .260. FN has a big nightforce on it and the tikka has a 4-12 leupold on it with extra Sako mag. I also have extra new brass and used does if this helps. Plus an bubblegum load of 6.5 bullets.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top