JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a group of citizens, protected by guns, took over a federal building, and they said the wouldn't leave until their demands were met!!

I guess it was a good thing they weren't in Oregon *amon bundy*

a group of citizens, protected by guns, took over a federal building, and they said the wouldn't leave until their demands were met!!

I guess it was a good thing they weren't in Oregon *amon bundy*
Oh, man...

Political Domestic Terrorists in D.C., in the Capital Building, no less... Posing as Legislators... How are we ever going to identify the enemy...:eek:

If these Dems aint careful this will back fire on them big time! People will eventually figure it out, the dems don't care what the people want, the dems want total control and are doing what ever they can to take it! I smell something in the air!!!

"...want total control and are doing what ever they can to take it!"

Every politician elected. Supreme court judge appointed or career officer looking for a combat badge I ever met or heard of.

The law only gets enforcement if they (democrats) deem it necessary and the rules do not apply to them.
no doubt....the democrats are willing to stab people they dont agree with and lets not be PC here its ATTEMPTED MURDER against legal paraders, nazi dirt bags attacked for freedom of speech is an excuse, and apparently freedom of speech the democrats do not believe in UNLESS ITS THEIR SPEECH.
the democrats also ignore the domestic terrorism perpetrated by the hood rats weekly.

yes white American gun owners are the problem in this country:rolleyes: wow democrats are turning everything racial as an excuse for the power grab

Revealing question: 'Can Democrats ever win the gun debate?'

The headline in today's Real Clear Politics entry by writer Bill Scher says more than it probably intended by asking a question: "Can Democrats ever win the gun debate?"

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads