JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know about Oregon,

But in Washington you must have a minumum of .24 cal, centerfire rifle.

And, minimum .24 cal centerfire pistol, with a minimum 4" barrel length.

So if you find a .25acp with a 4" barrel, I guess it would be legal.

Right beside me is an Oregon 2010 Big Game synopsis. A .25 ACP would be technically legal, but I think you'd be a pretty foolish individual to think it was an acceptable cartridge for the job. (Oregon doesn't state a barrel length restriction) Granted if you could be within a few feet and place the shot "right behind the left ear" you could probably get away with it, but I'd prefer the .22 Long rifle out of a rifle length barrel.

I know it works on Dillo's... so why not

DSC02608.jpg

Before you pull the trigger on a deer,, remember to file the front sights off... so you can pull it out of your arse easy enough after a pissed off buck sticks it there.

:s0114::s0114: I just sprayed my Pepsi all over my keyboard:s0114:

Careful though, the last time everyone was on here dissing on the 25ACP, some folks got pretty riled up and maybe missed the humor...I had one feller offer to shoot me with one to see if it really left only "a bruise" ...:s0131:

I would use that to scare the neighbors dog,but not for much else.I too have heard it won't go thru a leather jacket

So a 25acp would be irresponsible to try on a deer.

So, at the risk of sounding like a curmudgeonly old fart, which I am, why the **** would anyone even ask the question? A .25ACP is as close to worthless as any cartridge ever made. I shot one at my woodpile once, and the bullet literally penetrated half its depth into a Presto log. I walked over and pulled it out with my fingers and decided that was a good gun to get rid of. It might kill a bad guy, but while he was waiting to die he'd beat the snot out of you.

shot a 9mm at point blank range at a 5 gallon propane bottle that had allready been set on fire and shot with a .338 win mag. didnt penetrait.WTF about to give up on 9mm

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top