Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

257 Weatherby Magnum NEW LOWER PRICE.....

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by colt44, May 7, 2010.

1. colt44

colt44 La pine Member

NEW LOWER PRICE!!!!!!!! This gun has been shot only 3 times and comes with the box and all the papers. It also comes with about 8-10 loaded shells and a box of virgin 257 mag brass about 40 more Weatherby brass and about 75 - 115 grain 25 cal bullets. It also has a set of new leapold bases and scope rings.. I would like 600.00 without the scope 650.00 with the scope 541-536-9644

wherthby 1.jpg

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  2. hntn&fshn

hntn&fshn Boring Member

I might buy it too if I knew what I was buying? Is this a Remington or a Weatherby chambered in .257 Wby mag? If it is a Weatherby, what model is it? What is the age, condition, etc? A picture would at least give some of the important information. A little info on the scope might not hurt either...

3. slm9s

slm9s tacoma Member

Looks like an NRA edition weatherby vanguard to me.

4. colt44

colt44 La pine Member

WOW!!!!!!!!!! I think your right.. But does either Remington or Winchester or Browning give you in writting a promise of a moa????? Weatherby does.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.