JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am glad you are getting the surgery. So many people put it off then wonder why they waited for so long. Thoughts and prayers for you tomorrow.

It's not always just putting it off. I have asked. Apparently I'm not a good candidate.

So while I'm busy being envious of your procedure, I'll continue to wear tri-focals, see two reticles when I look thru a rifle scope, be blinded by car headlights, see halos, and see really neat star patterns when I look at something bright.:D And I'll still count my blessings that I can still see at all.

Last Edited:
Mine have just now gotten bad enough for them to do them and the Ins pay for it I know what I used to see and what I can see now if I don't get it done might not get my drivers license renewed. Thanks to every one for the input and banter helps a lot will let every one know how it turns out in at nine hope to be home by noon but we will see. Thanks one more time to all.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Tom, may Father guide the doctors hands and knowledge, so you receive maximum benefit from the procedure. And may Fathers healing hand be upon you for a quick and complete recovery. In Jesus name, Amen...

Had my day after check up looks good the head ache went away slept ok the doc says I will have 20/20 in my left not sure about distance still scratchy but not bad now if the other eye turns out this good things will be looking a lot better pun intended. :))

Thought I would update every thing is grate except for the glasses are way off the left eye 20/20 and the glasses are for the old eye the right eye is any ones guess no more bandage now just the drops the no lifting is a big PAIN IN THE..... that drops off the fifth gota be good for this :( then the right eye on the 19 tried to bribe the DR to the other eye he just said I cant on the 19th good thing it nasty out :::::::::::::::::::(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top