JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need cash for the Albany Gun Club Auto Shoot...That said I pulled 1 MORE sealed case to help fill gaps. Each containing (250rds) 25 10rd boxes of Nobel Sport LE Strike 2 3/4 12gauge 1 1/8oz slugs. These are (Sabot style) slugs with plastic fin/tail atatched. Powder is extremely clean burning which is more than I can say for Winchester.At 1480fps , they maintain accuracy I can attest to. I have fired 500+ out of my 11-87/Saiga with zero malfunctions. With the aid of rifle sights ( no beads at my place) Pop cans are easy marks at 100yds.
I need $150.00 per case, FTF Woodburn/Molalla/Oregon City. Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking and don't for get to show your WAR FACE TOMORROW:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:. Salem needs to be reminded of who their employers were
I THINK THE WAR FACE IS MANDATORY FROM HERE TILL WE VOTE

P1010010.jpg

P1010014.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.