JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale are 250 rounds of Federal 9mm 115gr FMJ. Included with this batch of ammo is almost everything you'll need to reload 1000 more rounds by reusing the Federal brass from the 250 rounds you are buying. In addition to the 250 factory loaded rounds (the brass from these can be reloaded many times) you will get the following:

RCBS Master Reloading Kit
1000 9mm FMJ projectiles, I believe they are 124gr (but you'll need to weigh them to make sure).
1000 Small pistol primers (900 are S&B and 100 are CCI)
1 pound of Hodgdon brand Tightgroup powder (this 1 pound container will load over a 1000 rounds of 9mm, maybe closer to 1700 rounds)
1 set of Lee 9mm reloading dies. This is the three die set and has a carbide sizing die so little to no lube is necessary when resizing your Federal brass.

The only other tool you will need to start, is a set of calipers. These can be purchased at home depot, harbor freight or amazon for around $25. A digital scale would be helpful but not absolutely necessary, you can use the beam scale included in the RCBS kit to start out with.

There are lot's of friendly folks on this forum that can help guide you through the reloading processes and many many videos on youtube. If you find yourself with a lot of extra time at home these days, take that opportunity to learn how to reload. I am asking $500 for everything. Face to face in the Wilsonville, Tigard or Tualatin area. No shipping and no trades.

20200328_154831.jpg

I could substitute components (bullets, powder, primers and brass) to reload 223 in place of the 9mm components and 9mm ammo but the qty of substitution would be this:
250 pcs of processed 223 brass
500pcs 55gr FMJ projectiles,
500 small rifle primers
2lbs of Hodgdon brand H335 powder ( These 2lbs of powder would enough to load more than 500rnds of 223
RCBS Two piece FL 223 Die set
Lee 223 Factory Crimp Die

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am adding 1000 unprocessed 9mm cases to this deal. If this kit doesn't sell as is by the next available bump period, I will modify the ad by removing the 9mm Federal ammo, lowering the price of the kit and relisting it in the reloading section. The brass has been cleaned but needs to be deprimed, sized, etc before reloading.

20200404_175906.jpg

Last call for this ammo and reloading components plus kit as is. Tomorrow is bump day for this listing but I will likely relist it with out ammo and maybe with 223 components.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.