JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tigard pawn 4 more has the same price $25 for bgc + transfer. Also if more than one gun in one transfer then hit up US Guns as they charge $30 for bgc + transfers (up to 5 transfers before charging extras).

Last Edited:
Another + for Tigard Pawn (Tigard Pawn 4 More on the 99). They have a really great attitude as well.

The folks at Beaverton Pawn have pretty bad customer service, and it's ?$30, but I've only done 1 transfer there. Just got the impression that they really don't want to do transfers & dont give a crap.

Down Salem way there are a few private FFL's who will do transfers at $30 by appointment. Most won't do them, unless you are a customer. Arms Northwest in Keizer (by appointment only) has the nicest transfer spot I've been at. Transfer is done at his office conference room, which overlooks the lake.

Last Edited:
There is a guy in Oregon City (home based) that charges $20 total, including the BGC. But I've used Tigard Pawn 4 More as well - $25 total and really decent folks to work with. Allan and I always have a nice chat about guns when I go in.

Places I don't recommend:

Fisherman's Marine ($45 and slow service)
99 Pawn on McLoughlin ($70 for a private transfer!!)

If you feel like driving down to Newberg somewhere out in the country, Cloud Mountain Armory does it for $15 I believe...You'll spend more in gas to get there though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top