JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a few older guns just sitting around that I have had since the early 60's I know they are much older, would anyone know the value? IMG_20180113_115004235.jpg IMG_20180113_115040531.jpg IMG_20180113_115145954.jpg need a new home.
Remington Arm 25 UMC Pump
Over Johnson Arms & Cycle works Fitching MASS Model X 22. In the late 1969 I saw the same 22 hanging in the store at Frenchglen Oregon.

That pump is either a Remington M14 or a later M141. Great high quality rifles that are gaining popularity on the collector market. 25 Remington is one of the more rare calibers, probably the smallest bore it was made in. Depending on condition i have seen them as high as 700.00. They were made in several Remington calibers, 25 Rem, 30 Rem, 32 Rem and 35 Rem, if it has a clean original finish it will have some value. My Gunsmith has a nice one for sale in 35 Remington for 650.00. My dad and grandad's M141 in 30 Remington is in my brother's gun safe. Over a period of 5 years it was fired 10 times and took 10 deer by various people that borrowed and used it.

That pump is either a Remington M14 or a later M141. Great high quality rifles that are gaining popularity on the collector market. 25 Remington is one of the more rare calibers, probably the smallest bore it was made in. Depending on condition i have seen them as high as 700.00. They were made in several Remington calibers, 25 Rem, 30 Rem, 32 Rem and 35 Rem, if it has a clean original finish it will have some value. My Gunsmith has a nice one for sale in 35 Remington for 650.00. My dad and grandad's M141 in 30 Remington is in my brother's gun safe. Over a period of 5 years it was fired 10 times and took 10 deer by various people that borrowed and used it.

Thank you, This one has been sitting in the gun safe since 1970 it was the 1st gun I hunted with and shot my 1st deer with in the Steens Mt. I do have the dies and some brass. I think I'll just keep it in the gun room like your brother did.
Thanks again

25 Remington is a wonderful low recoil cartridge that would make a great rifle for a small or recoil sensitive person. Ammo is available from Buffalo arms in Northern Idaho. Currently on GunBroker model 14's are priced from 500 to over 1000.00 but there are none listed in 25 Remington.

I had a .32 Remington Model 14 in my shop. Beautiful gun. Not in as good of condition as yours. But in the same spirit of the .25 you have, I had it sit on my shelf for a long time because it was just an unfamiliar caliber. I ended up blowing out the rifle at a small loss. It sold (in poorer condition than yours) for $225. Yours might fetch $300 or a bit more if you pluck a nostalgia string in someone.

The Remington 14's are beautiful, but only the .35 Remington remains in current factory loadings, and this affects their market.

The .22 is one I am unfamiliar with, so I would say around $100-$140 would be reasonable.

As with the Mauser, beautiful rifles, good luck with your sales!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top