JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
# 27 - SHTF doesn't care that you, "paid a boatload of taxes to the Government so it would take care of you and your family if some disaster happened and keep us all safe 'n' snuggly in an efficient, fair and equal manner."

When I was young, my church taught me that we wouldn't see the end of the 70s.

I remember Hale Bopp,

I remember Y2K,

Prepping is no different than checking the air in the spare when you are traveling more than 100 miles. Its knowing what CAN happen and having things that will make life easier if it does.

vi is a weird joke.

White guys pretending to be cool black guys should have the snot kicked out of them as Willis did so well.....

Yeah, this happened a lonnnnnnnng time ago and yet creepy vi is for some reason still around.......ugh.

vi........a really, really lame pretense name for a white guy.....I don't know his 'real name' and can't be bothered to look it up, but it's probably something every day like Marvin Birdbath, Henry Zapulskie, Warren Lipbubblegumz, or something ordinary folks are named....it damed sure aint vi.......bubblegum.

"This is why I take off the guards on all my fans."
Yup, and table saws too. I like working around that big spinning blade. >CLANG! OW!<

"physical fitness is #1 to me. "
Me too. As a 71 YO semi-cripple physical fitness is being able to shuffle to the end of the driveway.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top