JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
25 ACP
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
USA Manufactured Stainless Steel Baby Browning Clone. Bauer Automatics, Precision Small Parts 25 Auto mouse gun. All Stainless Steel semi auto has 6+1 capacity fits in the palm of your hand. Original designed by John Browningo along with the 25 ACP round. This has been a ongoing project for me since the pistol parts were found vwhile cleaning out my grandfather's house. Only parts needed to complete are trigger shoe, safety bar, magazine, and grip. I do know where to get all parts for this pistol and are available from multiple sources and in different finishes. This is a awesome little gun but it's been awhile and I don't know when I'll have time to finish it. Any questions feel free to ask. All offers and trades will be considered.

I'd trade for a inexpensive firearm something small like kel tec, Taurus, cheap revolver (like Taurus or other brand), Small semi autos, small caliber 380, 32. Can also kick in some cash for more valuable firearms. Interested in any micro compact pistol, sub compact, 1911(and size/brand), signs, Glocks, Springfield, s&w, Beretta,. CZ, hk, ECT.

Asking for $200 or best offer or trade .

media0_28.jpeg media0_27.jpeg media0_26.jpeg media0_25.jpeg media0_22.jpeg media0_19.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Would you be interested in a riding lawnmower that doesn't run?

Would you be interested in a riding lawnmower that doesn't run?
I know you think your being funny but there is a huge diffrence between a project that is 4 small inexpensive parts from completion and a broken lawn mower. For instance one has potential to be finished with inexpensive parts or to have a 18k gold trigger installed(PSP website) and the other has already been built used and now from what it sounds waiting till the trash men don't charge extra to pick it up. See we can both be funny bubblegums

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.