JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Click Here for nutritional and preparation information
Basic preparation will impact the probability of your family's survival in an emergency. Delicious and easy to prepare.  Each bucket contains 275 servings of pre-mixed and pre-seasoned 100% vegetarian and vitamin fortified food. With a 20 year long shelf life, this kit is perfect for the preparation of natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes or even for a camping or hunting trip.

275 Servings per bucket
360 buckets
10 total pallets
Price per bucket delivered: $72.22
Each Bucket Includes:

Easy to Prepare
Must have water and a heat source
All Meals 100% Vegetarian and Vitamin Fortified
Sealed in convenient Weather-Proof bucket for easy transport
25 Servings - Potato Soup
30 Servings - Corn Chowder
25 Servings - Cacciatore
25 Servings - Western Stew
30 Servings - Country Noodle
25 Servings - Rice Lentil
45 Servings - Whey Milk
40 Servings - Blueberry Pancake
30 Servings - Barley Vegetable
Total Weight: 23 lbs.
The Date of Manufacturing is printed on each individual packet. The Expiration Date for all the food is printed on a sticker on the outside of the bucket.
For best taste and nutritional value, use product before:

20 years of manufacturing date when stored at 60° F (16.6° C)

10 years of manufacturing date when stored at 70° F (21.1° C)

What a load of crup. No meat and all processed.

SF-

The cost of the food is probably comparable to the cost of the packaging. It's the same story if you were to package your own white rice with O2 absorbers in multilayered heat-sealed bags.

I can see a few families going in on a pallet of dried food. Lots of preppers are short on time but have the savings to get their stores this way.

The weird thing is that Costco sees a big enough market for an item of this size. Perhaps scary is a better word. When enough people start moving in this direction it becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy.

for $26K you can probably get at least a 5yr supply of food for a family of 4. If not more. yes it wouldn't be as pretty and there would be a bit more work involved (not much) but you would have better quality food and more of it. I wonder how much they will actually sell?

for $26K you can probably get at least a 5yr supply of food for a family of 4. If not more. yes it wouldn't be as pretty and there would be a bit more work involved (not much) but you would have better quality food and more of it. I wonder how much they will actually sell?

"Not much?"
You must have a heckuva lot more efficient way of packing than I do. It's quite the chore to get the bags fully packed and in the buckets, and then it's a real fire drill to count out and place all the O2 absorbers in the bags, vacuum them down and seal them, and all in under 45 minutes. I work up a sweat filling a couple dozen - I don't relish repeating that process fifteen times.

And like I said, the food is probably not much more than half the cost; the other half is packaging. It depends on whether your tastes run to white rice or to pricier things like cashew butter and dark chocolate!;)

360 Buckets
275 Servings per Bucket

Check me on this..

One bucket would last one person .25 years.

360 buckets would last one person 90.41 years.

360 buckets would last four people 22 years

360 buckets would last 8 people 11.29 years.

360 buckets would last 16 people 5.6 years.

360 buckets would last 32 people 2.82 years.

These have an expiration date of 20 years at 60 degs, 10 at 70 degs.

Who do you know that you could live with for 3 years in confined spaces with poor repeated meals available? How about 32 people?

360 Buckets
275 Servings per Bucket

Check me on this..

One bucket would last one person 275 days.

360 buckets would last one person 271 years.

360 buckets would last four people 67.75 years

360 buckets would last 8 people 33.87 years.

These have an expiration date of 20 years at 60 degs.

...or divide those numbers by 3 if you like to have more than 1 meal per day.

The cost of the food is probably comparable to the cost of the packaging. It's the same story if you were to package your own white rice with O2 absorbers in multilayered heat-sealed bags.

I can see a few families going in on a pallet of dried food. Lots of preppers are short on time but have the savings to get their stores this way.

The weird thing is that Costco sees a big enough market for an item of this size. Perhaps scary is a better word. When enough people start moving in this direction it becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy.

My wife saw this online a while ago.

My first thought was they are targeting emergency agencies and the like. Of course, perhaps as well.. Business that resell stuff like this as well.

Trlsmn your avatar pic is really scary. Looks like David Haslhoff with an extremely unnecessarily darn and uneven tan. Spray on tan and fake & bake. Do they offer survival skin cream with the kit? we might have a sale!!!

The weird thing is that Costco sees a big enough market for an item of this size.

Exactly. I think Costco is pretty careful to advertise what they know will sell. I'm sure they ship it from the manufacture (don't inventory it), but the fact that they advertise it at all is really interesting.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top