JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
O'Neill
State
Other
Hello, I'm a new member, not sure the correct way to post,
I am wanting to buy 25.20 wcf. Ammunition.
Thank you for any help.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello, I'm a new member, not sure the correct way to post,
I am wanting to buy 25.20 wcf. Ammunition.
Thank you for any help.
Hello, welcome to NWF.
Any Specifics on what you're looking for? I have a decent vintage ammo collection, and I'm always game for helping someone find an original box to match their rifle, or are you looking for rounds to fire down range?

I have my Great Granddad's Winchester model 92, I now have sons and grandsons and realized I had less then a box of ammunition for the rifle, my only desire was to have enough ammunition to allow my family to at least fire the rifle.
As we know as with everything, especially ammunition prices have sky rocked in the last few years, and having a less then common caliber rifle the cost is near insane.
I recently bought some via a Internet auction site " around 89 rounds" I paid a premium for less then clean ammo.
I only want some to go with this family treasure for my family.
I don't have deep pockets, but it is my intention to do so.
Thank You for responding to my post, I do appreciate it.
My question is what are you asking for 50 to 100 rounds?
Thanks.

I have my Great Granddad's Winchester model 92, I now have sons and grandsons and realized I had less then a box of ammunition for the rifle, my only desire was to have enough ammunition to allow my family to at least fire the rifle.
As we know as with everything, especially ammunition prices have sky rocked in the last few years, and having a less then common caliber rifle the cost is near insane.
I recently bought some via a Internet auction site " around 89 rounds" I paid a premium for less then clean ammo.
I only want some to go with this family treasure for my family.
I don't have deep pockets, but it is my intention to do so.
Thank You for responding to my post, I do appreciate it.
My question is what are you asking for 50 to 100 rounds?
Thanks.
PM sent

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.