JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Chicago city council has passed a tax measure on firearms. If you buy a firearm in chicaco, there will be a "violance Tax" for the purchase. I'm afraid this idea will spread to most major cities, and eventually all firearms sales.

All firearms have had an 11% Tax on them since 1937 When the Pittman–Robertson Act or as its offically called the Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration of 1937 was passed. Ammo is also taxed. The tax is paid by the manufacturers.

Pittman

I would not be surprised if Seattle did not follow their lead. Still, even though I live in Seattle I could not care less. I do all my shopping outside the city limits and usually out of King county. I do it because the greedy politicians at the city and county level are not going to get any of my money as much as I can help it.
The Seattle shopping bag city ordinance really pushed my away even further.

It's Chicago. That entire town could disappear into a sinkhole tomorrow and it would be a net improvement for the country.

Corrupt cops, corrupt politicians, hatred for freedom and contempt for anyone not beholden to .Gov. I lived there for about 16 months, I hated every day of it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top