JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got an email yesterday. Old lots of powder unstable - Recall Notice « Ramshot

Thanks for the note. Can I ask how you got an email? I looked for 'subscribe to notices' (or something similar) on both Ramshot and WP's sites. Maybe I missed it, but would appreciate knowing as I use Western Powders quite a bit.

I checked both my RS Hunter and AA #4350 bottles and had some newer powder, but glad I knew about this. Thanks, again.

I thought this was about some oddball 3rd generation S&W models that I'd never heard of. U know, the elusive .24 and .43 caliber models advocated by the "change the common calibers til the 9, 40 and 45 ammo runs out" crowd.

"Crowd" is over stating it. One guy, writing hacky masturbatory articles for Vox or Slate is more accurate.

Sorry for that.

Thanks for the note. Can I ask how you got an email? I looked for 'subscribe to notices' (or something similar) on both Ramshot and WP's sites. Maybe I missed it, but would appreciate knowing as I use Western Powders quite a bit.

I checked both my RS Hunter and AA #4350 bottles and had some newer powder, but glad I knew about this. Thanks, again.
Hi,
It was Midway USA who sent the email .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews