JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have four lightly used, heavy-duty 17" Les Schwab Studded Snow Tires. I have the dimensions included below. These were my snow tires for my Highlander that I just recently traded-in for a Toyota 4Runner. Since I no longer own a Highlander, I have no more use for these tires.. These snow tires are absolutely AWESOME!! They are the best I have ever owned and allowed me to brake on the worst icy roads when I was living in Bend, Oregon, a place where they do not even de-ice roads off the main streets. I am not sure of the exact model, but they were the top of the line model at Les Schwab and I paid around $850 or so for them a few years ago. If you need to compare the tires I have, you can go to Les Schwab down the street and compare the model. These tires are in excellent condition, the studs have some rust, but they are still in great shape and were not used heavily.

Tire size:
245/65/R17

I am asking $250, but open to offers. I am also willing to trade for gun accessories and ammo. I live in the Federal Way, WA area.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top