JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody have info for buying some bulk .243 ammo to shoot my Ruger precision rifle. These 20rd boxes for $30-40 dollars are just out of my price point. I want to shoot some precision rifle matches with round counts around 200 and wondering what the best route might be? I bought some in the past made by American quality ammunition from CTD. It worked well but it appears they no longer produce it? Advise besides reloading my own? Thank you....

Right now you're kinda at the mercy of the market. Try SGAmmo.com

I get ads more and more from them lately with lots more in stock items.

I don't think Sierra Match Kings and the like are offered by "bulk loaders".
You really should reload for any sort of precision shooting competition.

Is there anyone that beats AmmoSeek? That's who I've always used when I've bought factory ammo.
According to them your currently at $1.50/round. The bright side is the shipping isn't stoopid high!

Last Edited:
Anybody have info for buying some bulk .243 ammo to shoot my Ruger precision rifle. These 20rd boxes for $30-40 dollars are just out of my price point. I want to shoot some precision rifle matches with round counts around 200 and wondering what the best route might be? I bought some in the past made by American quality ammunition from CTD. It worked well but it appears they no longer produce it? Advise besides reloading my own? Thank you....
four in stock now

I reload 243 for myself just to get it cheaper and more consistent but I know you didn't want to hear that........

I understand Im gonna end up reloading my own to get that accuracy and repeatability. But, I am a newbie and just need to learn to shoot my gun, and be somewhat close. I am dialed at 200yds and want to push it out 3-600 now. Reloading is for sure in my future, just not tomorrow. Thank you all for the info.

IMG_1809.jpg

Last Edited:
Cheapest I've seen it in was PPU 90gr and Fed power shock and that's even been 25 to 30. I think I got 5 boxes at cabelas free shipping about a month ago at about 30 a box

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top