JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 300 once fired F-C matched head stamp .243 Win brass, tumbled clean in walnut.

I also have 300 Hornady "Interlock" 100 gr boat tail spire point (BTSP) hunting bullets, new in 3 100 lot boxes.

I could dig out 300 CCI primers for you.

I don't have a small enough container of any powder which would work.

Whatcha got to trade?

PS I also have a brand new unopened set of Lee dies for .243 Win. It's the three die set in the rectangular (newest) box with the yellow scoop in it. Still in shrink wrap.

PPS I would love to add a bunch of cash and get a good .22lr Ruger Mark? pistol. I can always use 22lr ammo, .40 S&W factory loaded plinking ammo, same for 9mm... Primers always, certain powders always...

I have alot of 38-357 jacketed bullets, 45 acp brass, 45 long Colt brass, some 357 Mag brass. Does any of this anything you might like?

John

John, I don't have any of those calibers (guns) at all. I do still have about 300 quality Hornady HP-XTP .38/357 158gr bullets though, but I sold my snubby. I'm pretty sure that I still have 1k of .38 matched head stamp brass too. That all needs to go on the trading block too one of these days.

PS I'll add cash and buy a .22lr auto pistol of good quality or another defensive shotty or ??

I have alot of 30 cal rifle bullets and some 25 cal rifle bullets and I would be interested in all the 38 brass you have,,, 541-536-9644

My cell phone batt. is almost dead. Give me an hour to charge it.

I have 1,000 nickel plated matched Speer HS (or other quality brand, have to look but matched) not polished. I can tumble and polish if needed. I know they are once fired indoor pickup - nice cases. Just haven't looked at them for a while.

I don't use any of the calibers you have mentioned so far. I use 22lr, 9mm, 223/556, .270 Win, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 12ga loaded (don't reload these) buckshot and slugs but not bird shot.

Again, I have all the .243 stuff listed above which I no longer shoot, the .38 nickel brass and 300 (3 x 100) boxes new Hornady HP-XTP hollow point .38 special or .357 mag reloading bullets.

I'm looking for a quality .22 auto pistol, .223/556 55gr loading bullets or factory ammo, Lake City .556 brass, common rifle or pistol quality brands powder and/or primers, .22lr ammo all types but not mag...

Can add or take cash difference. If I have something you just want to buy, name it and I'll put a price on it, shipped flat rate priority.

Cliff

Cliff, I have about 800 rounds of 223 55 grain fmj bullets and about 600 223 soft point bullets if any of this would interest you.. I would like about 100 rounds of 243 brass and all the 38 special brass,and I have 1 5 round boxes of "oo" 12 gauge buckshot.. I would trad eany of these...

Cliff, I have about 800 rounds of 223 55 grain fmj bullets and about 600 223 soft point bullets if any of this would interest you.. I would like about 100 rounds of 243 brass and all the 38 special brass,and I have 1 5 round boxes of "oo" 12 gauge buckshot.. I would trad eany of these...

OK, here's the rub. I have the 300 matched HS Federal polished cases and 300 matched high quality Hornady 100 gr hunting bullets for the .243 - kind of a matched set I hate to break up. I wouldn't mind selling all of the cases or all of the bullets separately, but I hate to lose just 100 of either. I also have primers, dies and an 8 pound jug of powder and could make up 300 rounds for a 13 yo neighbor kid across the road who bought himself a new .243 rifle and a scope last summer with money he earned working around my place... Make sense?

I want to help you, and will ship, but this is a bit awkward for what you need against what I have.

If this is either reloading bullets or factory ammo, yes I would be interested. ??

If you have a box of factory 00 buck, yes...

John, The 300 .243 brass is only worth about $75 and the Hornady bullets about $70 - saw them at Bi Mart today for $24 a box. If those bullets you have are fmj and jsp and not plated or cast, they and the buckshot make a good trade in my book. The $ don't ever have to be exact for me to be happy with a trade when everyone gets what he wants.

If the .223/556 you have is factory ammo, you have way more than enough for the trade including the .38 brass.

I value the matched nickel .38 special brass at $50. Depending on the whole deal, I might agree to tumble it for that if you don't have a tumbler. Nickel is easy to clean.

All of the items I have quoted to you are reloading bullets ONLY... I am a commercial loader and I can't load 223 fast enough to load for anyone else...

OK, thanks. Please look again at post #11 where I pretty much spelled out my idea of value of my items. Please remember that I won't break up the "set" of .243 brass and I also won't break up the "set" of nickel .38 brass or the "set" of .243 bullets.

That said, I will trade for the .223 rounds but you have more than enough so I'll take just part of them.

I'd be most interested in the soft points first, and fmj second. Please decide if you want some or all of what I listed, and tell me what your ammo is worth since I don't know the brand.

Did I mention that I have 300 (3x100 boxes) Hornady HP/XTP 158 gr .38/.357 defensive reloading bullets, new in retail packaging? Value probably about $45?

I want to help you here so just make me a reasonable offer to trade, and I'll get this stuff off to you via priority mail. We each pay our own shipping, priority flat rate box. If your shipping runs more than a $15 flat rate box (I think it will,) I'll pay you the difference in cash because your stuff is heavier.

How can I help?

Cliff

EDIT - OOPS I MISSED IT - YOU HAVE BULLETS ONLY!!! :D

To me, your bullets are worth $150 and will probably ship in a $4.95 or at most a $10 flat rate box.

NOW, how can I help? I'll give up some value to help you out. Just tell me what you need. :D

Yes I have 2 boxes of double "0" buckshot (factory 12 gauge)

OK. I can use those or you can keep them if you need them. I'd like to help you, so look at the figures and maybe we should PM if you'd like, but tell me what you need. Again, the dollar amount doesn't have to exactly match if I can get you what you need.

OK, here's the rub. I have the 300 matched HS Federal polished cases and 300 matched high quality Hornady 100 gr hunting bullets for the .243 - kind of a matched set I hate to break up. I wouldn't mind selling all of the cases or all of the bullets separately, but I hate to lose just 100 of either. I also have primers, dies and an 8 pound jug of powder and could make up 300 rounds for a 13 yo neighbor kid across the road who bought himself a new .243 rifle and a scope last summer with money he earned working around my place... Make sense?

I want to help you, and will ship, but this is a bit awkward for what you need against what I have.

how much fall all

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads