JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No one is suppose to send 30 round mags to CA. They will not sell to any government agencies that prohibit their citizens from owning. They will not sell anything to California LE or goverment, nor will they service guns already owned.
That seems odd... what would be the point of such a policy?

Last Edited:
Are you saying that Barret owners should have military experience? Or should Barret owners just be capable of reading the OPs post while staying on point without steering things off the rails for the sake of inserting a stupid joke? :rolleyes:
I have no military experience and I own a Barrett. Because I wanted it and can afford it. That guy's probably mad he can't do a 360 no scope because he can't afford one
DWaterhouse was one of last year's trolls from the summer crop. He hasn't been seen around these parts in over 6 months, so it's highly unlikely that you will get a reply to your query. I wager he got tired of getting the spankin' that was continuously doled out to him for his incendiary posts and general instigating. Kinda like the late summer crop of trolls we're getting this year, after our "outing" in Reddit by a former member in poor standing here...

I lose so damned much stuff, it's just criminal... :mad:
Boating accident.JPG

Just did a review on the PSA match trigger last night if anyone is interested.

Just did a review on the PSA match trigger last night if anyone is interested.

Nice.

I'm in over my head when we start talking about the merits of various triggers. Hoping some of you will be able to educate me about "drop-in" triggers.

The price isn't important to me. Of course, I'd prefer to pay $24 than to pay $240 for an AR trigger. Who wouldn't?

But what is important to me, for the particular build I'm working on, are these criteria:

(1) Ease of installation

(2) Reliability

(3) Durability

This will be going into an A3 Tactical Stribog lower.

Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.

Trigger flexing. I've never walked up to somebody and been like "what trigger is that, how much did it cost, what's the pull rate?" At that point you might as well stand around and argue about whos car is faster in the 1/4 mile. 🤣

I'm in over my head when we start talking about the merits of various triggers. Hoping some of you will be able to educate me about "drop-in" triggers.

The price isn't important to me. Of course, I'd prefer to pay $24 than to pay $240 for an AR trigger. Who wouldn't?

But what is important to me, for the particular build I'm working on, are these criteria:

(1) Ease of installation

(2) Reliability

(3) Durability

This will be going into an A3 Tactical Stribog lower.

Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.
Any brand name drop-in will give you:

(1) Ease of installation
Much, much easier unless you've done two or more regular style triggers, then just a lot easier.

(2) Reliability
Very comparable.

(3) Durability
Very comparable.

Some of the adjustable drop-ins are supposed to be easier to adjust too but I've never tried one.

Depends how good you shoot
As we know money doesn't always buy us wins or accuracy. I started out getting into golf in the early 90s. I drove all over the central Oregon coast and some of the Willamette Valley hand picking my clubs out of pawn shop wine barrels. I put together a mish mash set of standard irons and woods and grabbed a couple new wedges and a demo putter from Fiddler's Green. I played those for a few years from Manzanita to Florence and ended up with a decent set of Yamahas and the transition from steel shaft to graphite went how everybody would expect. I self taught. I had a little help from a gum shoe that was from down around Waldport that probably should've gave up his BS career and joined the tour. He really was that good. I never used handicaps I just kept score. So in 2005 I went all in and ordered a complete set of custom length, steel shafted Cobra's top of the line pro sticks and staff bag. If I didn't think I was the $hi+. I struggled a little with the Cobras and the voice in my head always told me I wish I would've hung onto to my pawn shop glory sticks. Around 2007 I dead quit and sold off the Cobra gear to a tour guy in Augusta. Just like guns or other sports equipment I've done just fine on the cheap but I prefer to spend the dough. :D

As we know money doesn't always buy us wins or accuracy. I started out getting into golf in the early 90s. I drove all over the central Oregon coast and some of the Willamette Valley hand picking my clubs out of pawn shop wine barrels. I put together a mish mash set of standard irons and woods and grabbed a couple new wedges and a demo putter from Fiddler's Green. I played those for a few years from Manzanita to Florence and ended up with a decent set of Yamahas and the transition from steel shaft to graphite went how everybody would expect. I self taught. I had a little help from a gum shoe that was from down around Waldport that probably should've gave up his BS career and joined the tour. He really was that good. I never used handicaps I just kept score. So in 2005 I went all in and ordered a complete set of custom length, steel shafted Cobra's top of the line pro sticks and staff bag. If I didn't think I was the $hi+. I struggled a little with the Cobras and the voice in my head always told me I wish I would've hung onto to my pawn shop glory sticks. Around 2007 I dead quit and sold off the Cobra gear to a tour guy in Augusta. Just like guns or other sports equipment I've done just fine on the cheap but I prefer to spend the dough. :D
BRUH

It's not about actually BEING accurate, it's about talking about LOOKING like you're accurate. Jeeeeeez

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top