Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
HighLine Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Simply Triggers
Defensive Arts

monkeybutler

Reactions
No one is suppose to send 30 round mags to CA. They will not sell to any government agencies that prohibit their citizens from owning. They will not sell anything to California LE or goverment, nor will they service guns already owned.
That seems odd... what would be the point of such a policy?

Reactions
Last Edited:
Are you saying that Barret owners should have military experience? Or should Barret owners just be capable of reading the OPs post while staying on point without steering things off the rails for the sake of inserting a stupid joke? :rolleyes:
I have no military experience and I own a Barrett. Because I wanted it and can afford it. That guy's probably mad he can't do a 360 no scope because he can't afford one
DWaterhouse was one of last year's trolls from the summer crop. He hasn't been seen around these parts in over 6 months, so it's highly unlikely that you will get a reply to your query. I wager he got tired of getting the spankin' that was continuously doled out to him for his incendiary posts and general instigating. Kinda like the late summer crop of trolls we're getting this year, after our "outing" in Reddit by a former member in poor standing here...

I lose so damned much stuff, it's just criminal... :mad:
Boating accident.JPG

monkeybutler

Reactions

DizzyJ

Reactions
Just did a review on the PSA match trigger last night if anyone is interested.

Reactions
Just did a review on the PSA match trigger last night if anyone is interested.

Nice.

Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Let Freedom Ring

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads