JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not. It's for guys I see at the range with a .50 cal Barret for fun and no military training.
Are you saying that Barret owners should have military experience? Or should Barret owners just be capable of reading the OPs post while staying on point without steering things off the rails for the sake of inserting a stupid joke? :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Are you saying that Barret owners should have military experience? Or should Barret owners just be capable of reading the OPs post and staying on point without steering things off the rails for the sake of inserting a stupid joke? :rolleyes:
I have no military experience and I own a Barrett. Because I wanted it and can afford it. That guy's probably mad he can't do a 360 no scope because he can't afford one

I have no military experience and I own a Barrett. Because I wanted it and can afford it. That guy's probably mad he can't do a 360 no scope because he can't afford one
I'm glad I have a 15 y/o because 4 years ago I wouldn't have had the slightest idea what a 360 no scope was. :D

Are you saying that Barret owners should have military experience? Or should Barret owners just be capable of reading the OPs post and staying on point without steering things off the rails for the sake of inserting a stupid joke? :rolleyes:
Given their policy not to sale their product or services to states that prohibit their citizen from doing so, I think it is safe to assume that Ronnie Barrett most definitely does not feel that way.

So you mean that they won't ship certain items to states where they are illegal e.g., they won't ship 30 round mags to individuals in CA?
No one is suppose to send 30 round mags to CA. They will not sell to any government agencies that prohibit their citizens from owning. They will not sell anything to California LE or goverment, nor will they service guns already owned.

So you mean that they won't ship certain items to states where they are illegal e.g., they won't ship 30 round mags to individuals in CA?
Barrett probably doesn't send much to California because I bet 80% of their current model line is banned there anyways. Does Barrett even make 30 round mags for a 50 cal? 🤣

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top