JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like your style. Iron sights. Although I am currently saving for an optic. But I'd rather put money into a BCG, Trigger, and barrel and then buy an optic.

5852B0C7-5E9E-4AD0-A0E6-10A7F2FA7324.jpeg

when I was building this M27 clone, I read the Marines test their rifles in below "0" deg temps

so after I built this rifle, with the optics, I put it in my horizontal chest freezer at ZERO deg for 48 hrs with 1 G.I.mag and 1 Magpul loaded with 69 gn IMI ammo

took it out and fired the mags, still frozen

the EOTECH sight turned on and worked fine, Geissele trigger worked and the rifle fired accurately out at 50 yards with the frozen IMI ammo in both mags

it's lubed with EWL oil

Wait, is this satirical or a legit question? The trigger upgrade, BCG, and barrel should be spec'd to your specific needs; why? Because my 72 year old neighbor and I may own the same rifle, but I can bet you dollars to doughnuts that we will both use that same rifle very differently. Maybe I want a home defense setup with iron sights only, and maybe my neighbor wants his strictly for range duty? Point is, no one trigger that is mass manufactured on a particular rifle is going to cut it for everyone. And, customizing your trigger is BA and fun to research! And you can always find bargains on this site and through private sellers. But hey, that's just my opinion

my wife says I'm anal retentive

I left this same rifle out in our 115 deg temp in Aug, after being our chest freezer at "0" deg

you do what you want with your AR

I know my build will work in any condition in my living environment

I can not see an scenario where I will use this rifle for self defense or patrol - it's a range rifle used on my own property

my wife says I'm anal retentive

I left this same rifle out in our 115 deg temp in Aug, after being our chest freezer at "0" deg

you do what you want with your AR

I know my build will work in any condition in my living environment

I can not see an scenario where I will use this rifle for self defense or patrol - it's a range rifle used on my own property
I also take things out of freezers and get them hot. I call it cooking, not anal retentive

I also take things out of freezers and get them hot. I call it cooking, not anal retentive
so same wife was coming home from town
got out of her car with a cup of Starbucks Moca
in front of the house, I fired off my Mosin M38 with 174 gn load - concussion shook the house
and said wife threw her cup of Starbuck up in the air, covering herself with hot Moca
she stomped around to the front of the house and anal retentive is NOT what she called me that day

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top