JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an unfired 24 inch Alexander arms overwatch upper with flash suppressor on top of a superior arms s15 lower that has creep take up screw. The lower is furnished with magpul fde grip and fde acs stock, it's filled with a cmmg lower parts kit. This rifle has zero flaws it's brand new the trigger pull is very nice and smooth. It will come with a factory 5 round mag. This cartridge is capable of amazing accuracy with out to much punishment in return, it flys very flat and supersonic past 1000 yds. Would make a sweet hunting rig.
But anyways the price is set at 1700 OBO. If you happen to have a M1A and looking to trade I would be interested. For pictures please pm me and I can send via phone or email. Thanks for looking.

Bump rifle still available, will have magpul FDE PRS stock installed prior to selling. Few offers nothing quite what Im looking for though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.