Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

24" Centerline Encino Wheels with Toyo Proxes Tires

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by macdougall29, Aug 31, 2010.

1. macdougall29

macdougall29 Newberg, Oregon, United States Active Member

OVER $4000 New!!! Make resonable offer...

Will trade for an AR15 or .308 setup plus $500 cash or for a stock set of OEM wheels and tires plus $1000 cash.

I have up for sale a great looking set of Centerline California Series Encino wheels with Toyo Proxus tires that are about 60-70%. I need to sell these so I can get a set of regular wheels and tires.

The tires again are Toyo Proxus S/T's in 285/40R24 112V and are in excellent condition.

The wheels are 24" Centerline- California Series- Encino's (Rotary Forged Wheels). They are a 6 lug and will fit Chevrolet, GM, Ford, Dodge, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan and Honda. Please check Centerline's website for specific fit for your model.

I am taking a huge loss but need to have something more reasonable on the tahoe. I would like to be able to go to Les Scwaab with you and swap as I get the new set if that is reasonable as I do not have a spare set to put onto the vehicle. Check out the pictures and let me know if you have any questions...

2. macdougall29

macdougall29 Newberg, Oregon, United States Active Member

Bump...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.